You may now install a free app onto your mobile device to access the HostBridge support site. This app will allow you to perform the functions that are provided with the standard web application.
To install and use the app on an iPhone, iPad, or Android device, please do the following:
- Go to either the Apple Store or Google Play and search for 'Mobility Jira Portal'. You should see an app listed with the name 'Mobility for Jira - Portal' authored by MobilityStream, LLC.
- Install the app on your device.
- Open the app. You will be prompted for a URL; enter https://support.hostbridge.com and tap the Continue button.
- You will be prompted for your user ID and password. Enter the same user ID and password that you would when logging on to the standard web application for HostBridge Support and tap the Logon button.
- You should now be in the HostBridge Support System. From there, you can do all of the same functions that you can with the standard application.
There is another 'Mobility for Jira Portal' app that is authored by Infosysta and has an icon that looks like a headset. We do not encourage you to install this app, but instead to install the one described above.
Once you are in the support system, most of the functions are described in links or dropdowns. One that is not is the ability to list all of your current requests. TO do this, you should tap the Requests Icon on the bottom toolbar and then set the three dropdowns on the next page to 'Any Status', 'Created By Anyone', and 'Any Request Type'.